Unmounted programs are supported by PATH instructors and have no weight or ambulation restrictions. For ground-based and grooming programs ASTM SEI helmets are required. Farmscape programs require independent ambulation on uneven surfaces and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. All participants should wear long pants, closed toed shoes preferably with coverage at the ankles.
HOURS OF OPERATION/SEASON
Monday – Saturday, 10-6
See the current calendar for specific dates.
There are steps that students must meet before we can enroll them in our program.
- The first step is to contact the office to discuss space availability and program suitability (207-985-0374, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will determine eligibility and assists the necessary paperwork including insurance benefits and other funding resources as needed, including scholarships through our charitable partner, the Carlisle Charitable Foundation.
- An intake and evaluation meeting will be scheduled with the appropriate Carlisle staff to find an appropriate program type.
- Once the necessary paperwork is completed, the student is enrolled in an upcoming session or placed on a waiting list, either on a per diem basis or for a complete session. No student may begin a session until the necessary forms are received.
- Enrollment midway through a session is considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please, read the following information carefully, and contact our office if you have any questions.
- Review Policies
- Fill out Enrollment Form (Click download PDF or click below to apply online)
- Submit the Required Documents