Given the rise in Covid cases and the delta variant, we are committed to providing the safest environment possible, particularly where we serve a vulnerable population in our student base. Our updated 9/10/21 policy is as follows:
- Masks are required for all persons regardless of vaccination status, given the nature of our farm environment which changes continuously between inside and outside spaces. Exceptions include:
- For physical exertion reasons, independent riders in the Equestrian Center may lower their masks while riding in any arena, if properly distanced from others.
- Where physical distancing can be achieved, masks may be lowered for ease of conversation while outside.
- Per Carlisle’s employment policy, all staff and interns are required to be vaccinated or submit weekly PCR testing results.
- Carlisle Academy is following the Maine State CDC recommendations for safety and prevention from the COVID-19 virus. Students should not attend programs if they feel sick or are symptomatic. If any individual tests positive for COVID-19, they must follow the CDC guidelines for recovery time and return to activities.
- We will continue to routinely clean and disinfect all common areas. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the setting, as well as two designated sinks for handwashing (by office and lower tack room).
June 2, 2021
Categorised in: News