- Students are required to wear riding helmets during all mounted portions of their lessons. Carlisle Academy can provide students with a properly fitted ASTM-SEI approved riding helmet. Students who wish to use their own helmet must present it to a staff member for approval. The helmet cannot be more than 5 years old and must bear the ASTM- SEI certified seal.
- All saddles are equipped with breakaway safety stirrups. Students using stirrups are encouraged to wear riding boots or hard-soled shoes with a heel.
- The Academy has a collection of boots and breeches to lend out to students for a season.
- The first step is to contact the office to discuss space availability and program suitability (207-985-0374, email@example.com).
- Schedule a farm visit to have a tour and discuss program options.
- All paperwork below should be submitted as soon as possible after the tour.
Please, read the following information carefully, and contact our office if you have any questions.